LBM can help you with your COVID-19 response!
Liberty Building Maintenance & Services, Inc. has ramped up our disinfecting and now use a product that has been designed and tested to kill Human Coronavirus. All of our janitors and day porters have been instructed on the use and placement of this product. We are wiping down all high touch surfaces each time that we are on site to help slow the spread of COVID-19. There are additional measures that you can take to keep you and your employees healthy, and we are here to help.
We can provide the following:
- Increased disinfecting of high touch points during our regular cleaning duties
- Day Porter services for continual disinfecting during work hours
- Deep disinfecting of all surfaces including walls and floors, using a fogger and
- Full disinfecting of a building or office space with a confirmed case of
COVID-19 in a person or persons
- Return-to-Work disinfecting – performed before you resume business in your
- We also have a limited supply of hand sanitizers, disinfectants, and paper
products available for purchase
CALL US TODAY FOR A QUOTE
What you can do to protect yourself and your employees
According to the CDC, there is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. However, we all play a role in helping to prevent the spread of viruses. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease. New guidelines are released often, but here are some basic steps you can take:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Maintain distance from other people, even if they appear healthy. This is known as Social Distancing or Physical Distancing.
- Stay home when you are sick, and make sure you post notices on your doors that no one is allowed in who is feeling ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Don’t forget about Building Maintenance while you are away from work!
When buildings are closed or minimally staffed, we recommend procedures for staying on top of HVAC maintenance, air quality improvements and ensuring power systems are operating properly
- Keep HVACs running – Even if buildings are unoccupied, insufficient temperature and humidity control can lead to mold growth.
- Reprogram HVAC systems to match changes in occupancy or operational needs.
- Maintain building temperature between 55 and 80 degrees and a maximum humidity of 60%.
- Switch to high-efficiency filters; preferably HEPA (MERV 17 or higher).
- Clean air ducts and coils.
- Perform preventative maintenance now (HVAC, power, lighting, floor sealing, and deep cleaning) while buildings are unoccupied. LBM can help!
- Test your emergency backup power systems to ensure it powers up when needed.
- Supplement staff to keep business relationships thriving.